- Types of data collected
- Data use policy
- Who has access to this data
- User rights
This confidentiality policy operates in accordance with the general conditions of sale of the site www.terra6840.fr.
Personal data must be:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the person concerned (lawfulness, loyalty, transparency);
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest; for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), to be incompatible with the original purposes (limitation of purposes);
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- Accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- Kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be retained for longer periods to the extent that they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes in accordance with Article 86(1) , provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (limitation of storage);
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a mission of public interest or relating to the exercise of public authority vested in the controller.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, unless overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
Users agree that by using the site www.terra6840.fr, they consent to:
- The collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Usage data and personal data collected:
When you visit and use the site www.terra6840.fr, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- Links the user clicks on while using the site
- Content that the user consults on the site
We may also collect the following data when you place an order online or contact us about an order:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Home Address
Please note that we only collect the following data as part of the proper management of your orders. We will not collect additional data without first informing you.
How we use personal data
The personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the pages of our site (online ordering and functional and statistical analysis of our site). We will not use your data beyond these functions.
The data we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Internal company statistics
- Contact in the context of an order/purchase
- Customer care
- Contact when subscribing to the Newsletter
Access to user and personal data
Terra Domain Employees: We may disclose to any member of our organization such User Data as reasonably necessary to support and fulfill the User's order as set forth in this Policy.
Site administrator: All persons under contract with the Terra domain, Les Esprits Sains or the Terra6840 brand, having the function of management and administration of the site may reasonably have access to user data for statistical purposes only.
Special conditions of access: We promise to never sell your data. However, we may exceptionally share them with third parties, only in the following cases:
- If required by law;
- If it is required for any legal proceedings;
- To prove or protect our legal rights;
NB: If you follow a hyperlink from our site to another website, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices. This confidentiality policy and our responsibility only applies, and permanently, to the strict use of our website under the URL: www.terra6840.fr.
Duration of retention of personal data
User data will be kept for a period of 10 years.
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is retained for longer than this period.
Protection of your usage data and personal data
To ensure your security is protected, we use the HTTPS security protocol to transmit personal information through our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees, and site administrators. These individuals are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a violation of this agreement would immediately result in contractual termination between the company and the third party contract holder.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- Right of access to data by simple written request.
- Right to rectification of data by simple written request.
- Right to erasure of data at any time, by simple written request.
- Right to restrict data processing by simple written request.
- Right to data portability by simple written request.
- Right to object to the collection and use of data by simple written request.
You will find further information on these rights in chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
If you wish your information to be deleted or modified in one way or another, please communicate your request to the owner and privacy protection agent of the site www.terra6840.fr in writing by the following means:
260 Chemin du Romanet, 30130 Saint-Alexandre
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies
We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your next visits (Ex: adding to cart).
- Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and pay attention to while using our site.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies in whole or in part at any time in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We may use third-party cookies on our site to achieve the following objective:
- Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around your interests.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following contact information:
06 84 74 28 94
Entry into force: November 2020
Edited and updated on February 3, 2024